Online promotion of projects became one of the essential elements to develop the customers’ interest towards the products or services offered by the company. Knowing how to promote your blog in a timely and consistent manner can further amplify the reach of your content/offering to your target audience.
The need to market brand assets (i.e. blogs) is rising from one year to the next.
This is the reason why I created this guide, “120 Marketing Tactics for New Blogs” to help you establish the foundation for your new blog and hopefully experience the results that you actually wish for.
I divided this guide into three parts:
- 120 Marketing Tactics for New Blogs Part I: Social Media, Outreach and Interaction and Syndication
- 120 Marketing Tactics for New Blogs Part II: Content Marketing, Design and User Interface
- 120 Marketing Tactics for New Blogs Part III: Email Marketing, Analytics and Miscellaneous
And I added a BONUS infographic below just for you! If you liked it, you can share it to your friends via social platforms (Facebook, twitter, Google+, etc..) or post it on your own blog using the embed code below the infographic.
Get the Link Building Starter Kit
- Six month link building plan for new and established websites
- Actionable tips to assess and analyze your backlink profile
- 11 solid ways to find ideas for your content
- 11 outreach templates from the world's best link builders
Subscribe and get this awesome ebook today!