Link Building Strategist and Content Marketer- Venchito Tampon
Venchito Tampon Jr. is the sole author of DigitalPhilippines.net. He is also the current Link Building Manager at Integrity Digital, a New Zealand-based digital marketing agency that specializes in local search marketing and online branding.
Venchito recently launched his own link development and content marketing agency – SharpRocket, where he became the Co-Founder and Marketing Director. SharpRocket is a content-focused company that provides high quality link building services to local and international clients.
He is also a Filipino motivational speaker who inspires and empowers the youth and business enthusiasts in the Philippines.
Why did Venchito create this blog?
This blog is a product of his excitement to share new stories, experiences and challenges he experienced throughout his internet marketing career. It’s a journal of actionable SEO tips, techniques and strategies, particularly on the off-site search or link building that will certainly help his readers and brand followers to acquire relevant and Google-friendly backlinks for their websites.
Success of This Blog
For the past two years of blogging, Venchito imparted his knowledge to the community through interviews where he discussed tips on blogging, social media, branding, startup tools, entrepreneurship and other marketing topics.
- 6 Predictions About The State of Digital Marketing In 2015
- How to Promote Your Blog Content: 40+ Experts Share Marketing Tips
- What Web Marketing Strategy Will Get a “Stick-a-Fork-in-it” Verdict Next?
- Interview with the Expert: Venchito Tampon of Digitalphilippines.net
- 5 Marketing Experts Show you the Importance of a Great Logo
- 50 Experts Reveal How to Promote Your Blog with Just 3 Tools
- 7 Sneaky Link Buidling Tactics by SEO Pros
- Search Operators for Link building
- 2013 Link Building Success – 50 Experts Share their Stories
- Which WordPress Plugins do Pro-Bloggers Recommend?
- 35 Experts Reveal Their Top 3 Tools to Increase Blog Traffic
Have you read at least one interview from the above hyperlinks?
Do you want me to feature Venchito on your website? He’s always ready for it. Contact him today!