For the past couple of months, I’m struggling to see lists of mediocre SEO tools on any SEO blogs. So I decided to put up one that can be a great resource of SEO tools from now on.
If you have a product that you wish to get reviewed, you can contact me and ask for more details.
Note: Tools or products with asterisk (*) are affiliate links that can help me earn a small commission if purchase them.
- URL Profiler: Useful for scalable content and link audit activities. Easy data scraping and management because of its integration with link/SEO data from Moz, MajesticSEOs and Ahrefs.
- Ahrefs*: For effective link analysis, link prospecting and bulk competitor link research. Because it was considered as the largest index of live backlinks, you can assured of prospecting new/fresh links pointing to any website in your niche. You can see my Ahrefs review post here.
- Monitor Backlinks: Easily monitor fresh incoming links to your domain, to your competitors’ websites and to sites from similar industries. Use this coupon (OFF50NHT7KZHX) and get 67% discount in your first 3 months of use. You can check out this product review here.
- Advanced Web Ranking: A high quality rank tracking software that has an easy to use and understand platform.
- Traffic Travis*: Useful for rank tracking, keyword research and analysis of SEO competition in your space.
- Long Tail Pro*: is a powerful tool to find long tail keywords that you can use to optimize for your blog posts or content.
- SEMRush*: is a high end keyword research tool used for SEO and PPC activities, a great SEO product to finding keywords targeted and ranked by your competitors’ websites.
- Keywordtool.io: A free tool recommended by SEO experts like Rand Fishkin that is used to find long tail industry terms you can’t be discovered using a simple Google search.
- OptinSkin*: great tool for capturing email subscribers on your blog. Whether you’re an affiliate marketer or a web-based app owner, you can use the tool to create optin boxes on your landing pages and blog posts.
- MaxCDN*: Website speed optimization tool can positively affect your site’s search ranking potential (using this for my blog for almost 6 months now, and it’s absolutely helpful for search rankings!).
- Godaddy*: A good hosting provider personally recommended by me.
- InkThemes*: Responsive and easy to setup wordpress themes for personal and corporate blogs.
- ThemeForest*: An awesome place to find awesome WordPress themes either you are blogging or working on your business websites.
- Social Locker: Improve your social sharing activities by including lock options to your premium content.
- Manage Flitter*: I’m using it to find social followers of my influencers that I can engage with for social sharing and business partnerships. Great tool if you want to manage your social profile and posts.
- 1ShoppingCart*: An e-commerce software that is easy to use especially for those business owners who’re starting to learn more about the e-commerce industry.